Mittwoch, 27. Mai 2020

JAILBREAK!

(1979-05-14 to 1979-06-24)

It's been quite a while since I last did something in relation with the Hulk comic strip. Alright, I printed the first two stories about two years ago at a local copy shop for myself, but that's all. Somehow I stumbled over the strips again these days and checked if I had enough material to do the fourth story titled "Jailbreak!". And indeed, it seems possible to recreate a restored version in b/w. Although there are five panels and one whole strip missing in the first Hulk pocket book and two panels missing in the second book which were not reprinted, it seems like I will be able to complete the seven strips which are affected by that anyway.

So here's the start of "Jailbreak!" with strips 1-7 of 54 (if you count the sundays as three dailies).
And before I forget to mention, notice how beautiful Marvel Comics legend Joe Sinnott did his inking job.








Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen